This Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame with an attractive finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8″ front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks. Limited lifetime warranty.
Silver Sport Full Reclining Wheelchair
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°.
- Arms have support extension for reclining position.
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish for an attractive, maintainable finish.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8″ front casters.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Rear anti-tippers standard.
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
- Plastic footplates.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Details & Specs
|Model||16″ Seat||18″ Seat||20″ Seat|
|Seat to Floor (Height)||20.5″||20.5″||20.5″|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||50″||50″||50″|
|Product Weight||59 lbs||60 lbs||61 lbs|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser. This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.