- The Roller-GO folds both vertically and horizontally at the push of a button. The only one in the market with ergonomic padded forearm support, making it easy to transport it and be comfortable anywhere!
- The only rollator in the world with ergonomic forearm support cuffs with ergonomic padding to support the forearm to maintain balance and stability for all users! It adds comfort, balance, and more safety for walking purposes.
- More legroom than traditional rollators especially where the user’s legs are when walking with the rollator. Convenient and Advanced Breaking System located below the ergonomic padded hand grips.
- Has a comfortable, double-padded seat for resting purposes, with leg rests springing from the side of the rollator to comfortably rest your legs. If someone pushes the chair when you are seated, it can also act as a transport chair!
- Super lightweight at 21 lbs. Includes a wide array of accessories such as a compact carry grocery/shopping bag that can be set in the front of the rollator and a travel bag that sells separately. The Roller GO’s Adjustable handle height adjusts to over 95% of users up to 6’6”
Roller-Go Double Foldable Walker With Forearm Support
$300.00 Tax Free
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
Details & Specs
UNIT WEIGHT: 21lbs
USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5’2 – 6’6″
USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs
OVERALL HEIGHT: 33.25″
OVERALL WIDTH: 22.75″
OVERALL DEPTH (WITHOUT FOOTRESTS): 26.50″
WIDTH BETWEEN REAR LEGS: 22″
WIDTH BETWEEN HANDLES: 17.25″
FRONT/REAR WHEEL DIAMETER: 8″
FLOOR TO HANDLE HEIGHT RANGE: 33.25″ – 40.25″
FLOOR TO SEAT HEIGHT: 21.50″
SEAT WIDTH: 16″
SEAT DEPTH: 9.50″
WEIGHT CAPACITY IN BASKET: 10LBS
*MATERIALS ARE LATEX FREE
Your ROLLER-GO frame is warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for a lifetime. This warranty does not extend to accessories and non-durable components, such as but not limited to, wheels, brakes, and grips which are subject to normal wear and tear and replacement. Non-durable ROLLER-GO components are warranted for three (3) months.
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Ergoactives’ discretion. Refer to Ergoactives’ general Warranty Policy for further limitations and exclusions.