The Deluxe 19″ Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair with Removable Casters in red by Drive Medical weighs about 30% less than traditional transport chairs. Weighing only 19 lbs., this chair has a hassle free, aluminum back release that folds down the back, flared arms that allow flat folding and the lightweight aluminum frame combine to make this chair easy and convenient to store and transport. The removable, composite, 8″ caster wheels in front and rear with rear wheel locks and quick release axle, provide a smooth transportation over most surfaces. Has a soft, plush upholstery, a seat belt for added safety and a carry pocket on the backrest to easily and securely transport personal items. Limited lifetime warranty.
Deluxe Fly-Weight Aluminum Transport Chair with Removable Casters
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
- Weighs only 19lbs. – about 30% less than traditional transport chairs.
- Aluminum frame for lightweight strength and durability.
- Composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Deluxe back release.
- Deluxe all aluminum rear wheel locks.
- Comes with carry pocket on back of seat.
- Both 17″ and 19″ come with tool free, swing-away footrests.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Soft plush upholstery.
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport and features deluxe back release.
- 8″ casters in front and rear.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Details & Specs
|Seat To-Floor (Height)||19″|
|Length with Riggings||33″|
Lifetime limited warranty
Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards
and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this
warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to
non-durable components, such as rubber
accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.