The Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Desk Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8″ front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back desk arms, swing away footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks. Limited lifetime warranty.
Cruiser lll – Lightweight, Dual Axle
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
- Seat rail extension and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16″ to 18″ (patent pending).
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Composite, mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Details & Specs
|Model||16″ Seat||18″ Seat||20″ Seat|
|Seat To Floor (Height)||17.5″-19.5″||17.5″-19.5″||17.5″-19.5″|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||42″||42″||42″|
|Product Weight||35 lbs||36 lbs||38 lbs|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser. This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.