The Cobalt Travel Power Chair by ActiveCare is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight transportable power chair. The Cobalt easily disassembles into three parts via a quick and easy pull of a release lever. The seat swivels for convenience but also folds down to save room during transport. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20″ to 23″. The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user’s way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight travel powerchair.
Cobalt Travel Power Wheelchair
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair
- Can be disassembled into three pieces quickly and easily by pulling up on a quick-release lever
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support, and adaptability to the size of the user
- Programmable controller with simple, common connectors
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm
- Standard anti-tip wheels and positioning belt for added safety
- The seat has four height adjustments, from 20″ to 23″
- Flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle
- Comfortable, swivel Captain’s seat with fold-down backrest
- Armrest reflectors for enhanced visibility
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport
- Batteries included.
Details & Specs
|Max Range||7 miles|
|Climbing Angle||6 degrees|
|Floor to Seat Height||20″-23″|
|Motor||Two 24V x 120W x 4700rpm|
|Batteries||Two 12V x 21AH|
|Charger||2 Amp Offboard|
|Front Wheels||8″ x 2″|
|Rear Wheels||9″ x 3″|
For the periods listed below, beginning at the date of purchase, ActiveCare Medical will repair or replace, at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of ActiveCare medical to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
Sixty (60) Month Limited Warranty
Main frame assemblies, including:
- Main frame
- Seat post
- Wheel forks
- Springs and suspension
Thirty-Six (36) Month Limited Warranty
Metal seat brace, bracket and bracket lever
Thirteen (13) Month Limited Warranty
Electronic components, including:
- Charger assembly
- Controller Joystick
- PC board
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Bearings and bushings
- Electrical harness
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Front rigging mounting brackets
Six (6) Month Limited Warranty
Batteries (ActiveCare Medical will only replace batteries once within the 6 month warranty period.)
Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of ActiveCare Medical. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by ActiveCare Medical, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.
- Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Armrest Pads
- Brake pads
- Tires and tubes
- Anti-tip wheels
- Floor mats
- Metal connection pins,
- Swing arm harware, nuts, bolts & star
- Plastic connections knobs
Warranty All reconditioned units are covered by a 90-day warranty from ActiveCare Medical effective from the date of purchase.
Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized ActiveCare Medical provider for further information on rental product warranty. ActiveCare Medical does not provide warranty on any of the following items which may require replacement due to the normal wear and tear of day-to-day usage. If the following items are found to be defective or damaged immediately after the product is removed from the box, ActiveCare Medical will repair or replace, at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, these items within 30 days of the product being removed from the box.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident or negligence
- Excessive wear
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage
- Exceeding the specified weight capacity of the unit
- Acts of Nature, such as lightning strike, earthquake, etc.
- Accessories other that those supplied or approved by ActiveCare Medical
- Circumstances beyond the control of ActiveCare Medical including, but not limited to, seat flattening, burn holes, split seams, cracking or lost hardware.
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by ActiveCare Medical, Inc.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from ActiveCare Medical.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in the discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or work out through heavy use is not covered.
Service Checks and Warranty Service
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized ActiveCare Medical provider. Do no return faulty parts to ActiveCare Medical without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner’s manual and those located on your ActiveCare Medical product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void ActiveCare Medical’s product warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law.
Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Please fill out and return the product registration card to ActiveCare Medical. This will aid ActiveCare Medical in providing the best possible technical and customer service.