The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The 16″, 18″ and 20″ version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon which is flame retardant and resists mildew and bacteria. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. The quick release, 24″ composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
Viper Plus GT – Deluxe High Strength, Lightweight, Dual Axle, Built in Seat Extension
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
- Adjustable seat rail extension and upholstery with 2″ extension easily adjusts from 16″ to 18″. (patent pending)
- All aluminum frame.
- Dual axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions.
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms.
- Weighs under 32 lbs. (excluding front rigging)
- Over center cross brace eliminates seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories.
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5 degrees – 20 degrees.
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17″ – 19″ in 1″ increments.
- Durable, heaby gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with Velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria.
- Quick release, 24″ composite mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability.
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy to access release handles.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels. Never needs to be removed.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Details & Specs
|Model||16″ Seat||18″ Seat||20″ Seat|
|Overall Width (open)||24″||26″||28″|
|Overall Width (closed)||12.5″||12.5″||12.5″|
|Overall Length w/Riggings||42″||42″||42″|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser. This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.