The Chrome Sport Wheelchair with Fixed Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical comes in an attractive, scratch resistant, durable, low maintenance chrome finish. The embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean and the urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels that are low maintenance and provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. Comes standard with, padded fixed arms, swing away footrests, plastic footplates, heel loops, 8″ front casters and push to lock brakes ensuring users safety, security and comfort. 3 year limited warranty.
Chrome Sport – Dual Axle
CUSTOMIZE THE PRODUCT & BUY
- Carbon steel frame with chrome coating provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish.
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance.
- 8″ front casters, adjustable in 3 positions.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Plastic footplates.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Limited 3 year warranty.
Details & Specs
|Model||16″ Seat||18″ Seat||20″ Seat|
|Seat To Floor (Height)||17.5″-19.5″||17.5″-19.5″||17.5″-19.5″|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||42″||42″||42″|
|Product Weight||35.8 lbs||37 lbs||39 lbs|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs||300 lbs||350 lbs|
3 Year Limited Warranty
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three years of the original consumer purchaser. This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 3 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.